This Power Searching course introduces participants to the concept of searching, how Google operates, and provides them with the tools , techniques and tactics required to find what they need. Besides learning key strategies to develop search skills, participants understand what searching on Google and other Google products means, and what sorts of items you might find. The course addresses subjects such as:
Chances are, as a search engine user, you know the basics of Google Search. You may even know about some of the more advanced tricks like using Google Advanced Search, but chances are you don’t know about all of them.
You’re missing out on powerful tools that can help you find what you’re looking for and save you valuable time.
We’ll show you the practical guidelines and shortcuts that will allow you to use Google more efficiently and with less hassle.
ADVANCE GOOGLE SEARCH COURSE MODULE
- Using color filtering within google image search
- Choosing effective keywords for your google search
- How word order and punctuation matters in the google search
- Finding any text on a web page on the worldwide web
- Using the information in Knowledge Graph panels, Google Instant results, Auto Suggestions, and Related Searches when they appear on SERP’s
- Recognizing when Google search result is offering information that suggests a better/additional search
- Using ‘define’ function to identify the meaning of words
- How to use dictionary mode to define words that do not appear in traditional dictionaries
- Understanding options for different media filtration in Google search
- Refining search results by using different media types like videos and news
- How to identify an image with search by image (finding people’s information by their photo)
- Interpreting a search engine results page (SERP)
- How to use the site: operator to restrict results to a domain, website, or directory
- Finding different kinds of content efficiently across a variety of sources
- Describe how various search operators filter results
- How to use the site: operator within images and news results
- Using a word you expect to appear on the target page to refine results
- How to use the filetype: operator to find and download different kinds of documents
- Combining various operators to refine searches results
- Removing invasive results from the search result
- Using quotes to search for a phrase
- Using OR to include more than one way of expressing an idea of search
- How to use the intext: operator to ensure the word you want is actually on the page you find in single click
- Using the Advanced Search user interface when appropriate
- Finding facts quickly with Shortcuts or Google search features that include weather, time, flight numbers, earthquakes, world capitals, sunrise/sunset times, movies, stock quotes, sports scores, package tracking numbers, medical conditions, and medications
- Calculating math expressions and conversions from the search box
- Time and Date Filters to limit results to sources published during a specific time period
- Translating words, sentences, and pages on the web
- Searching in any foreign languages using English
- Verifying the credibility of the information you find on the web
- How to avoid confirmation bias when conducting Google searches
- Using books to verify a quote and its author
- How to find out information about a web site, a company, or almost anything on google
- Distinguishing between the Google products that indicate credibility and those that do not
- Combining operators for stronger searches in google
- Combining methods and approaches to find information efficiently on google
- Advance search operator command with complex examples to find almost anything.
You can benefit immensely from this course material and begin using Google search like a pro upon completing this course.
Who Can Advance Search Course?
- Especially for SEO Professional, Freelancer & Bloggers & HR
- Students or anyone who wants to learn and earn.
Assessment of Search Skills & Certification
- Certificate: A Certificate from our institute after the course.
- Course Outcome: You will be able to find web like a pro searcher
- 7 Days (7 hours theory + practical)
- Technical: Basic knowledge of Internet & Website Surfing
INR 7,000 / USD 100 only NOW INR 4900 / 65$ (for a limited time only)
If you want to become a power internet search to find secrets from the internet Contact for Free Trial Class Schedule & Admission online over Skype/Google Hangout as per your time availability.