Forum Submission is a way of online discussion sites. To discuss your viewpoint on a given topic. During the discussion not only one can preset his/her viewpoints but also give feedbacks, propose and share knowledge. People generally visit the forum to gain and share knowledge. Most Forum Submissions involves the formation of a community through the group of people who are genuinely interested in helping others. Forums also help increasing website ranking and are powerful do-follow backlinks.
Origin of Forums
Forums are technological advancements in bulletin boards, computer conferencing and chat rooms. Forums differ from chat rooms as they are more official and demi-official and usually revolve around a topic. The submissions are longer and are temporarily archived.
The first few forums were developed in the 1970s. They were rudimentary dial-up bulletin board systems and user-net. The BIBS system and KOM System were first of the kind operationally in 1976 and 1977 respectively.
10 Steps Guide to start a Forum Submission
There are many ways in which one can post their views and reviews in the Forum. Few of the easy steps are as follow:
- If you have the link to the forum copy link.
- Paste the link of the forum into the browser address bar. Hence you can find out hundreds or even thousands of forums.
- Choose any of the forums from Google Search.
- Go to ‘post reply’ click on ‘register’.
- Fill in the form provided by the forum agree to read terms and conditions.
- In most cases, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you for verification.
- Post verification your account has activated “Forum account” you will be able to comment on these forums.
- Go back to the Forum and login using User ID and password which you have created.
- Add your comment and then you will be able to see your comments.
- Let the Forum know the exact purpose of your joining The Forum by going to the user control panel edit your signature and put your signature. This is the signature with which you want to post on Forum.
Getting Banned from a Forum Submission
Most Forums are governed by rules and regulations which are made by the administrators and governed by moderators. The bias information about these rules and regulations is available in the FAQ Section. When rules are broken usually warning is given. If in case the warning goes unnoticed the user is exiled or banned for certain durations or certain privileges. Lastly, if the need is the Forum bans the user for the lifetime.
Do read about more internet marketing forums in details!!
Some of the commhttps://shamsherkhan.com/blog/seo-internet-marketing-forums/on offenses for which the user ID gets permanently banned are:
Offensive language or offending contents are usually deleted and ID banned for lifetime.
Posting of off-topic, forcing users to digress from the current topic and breaching the netiquette of an established online community will also lead to suppression of User ID.
The single-user having multiple ID’S so as to puppet contents in the favor of puppeteer.
The user in order to create influence or increase the number of posts. Sometimes post the same message twice.
Spamming is the willful act of the user of updating single or keywords multiple times in the Forum. This is a common trolling technique for unpaid advertisements and is against the forums rule.
When a user deliberately revives the old thread so that it appears above the new threads and more active threads are known as necro postings.
Forum Submission and SEO Campaign
Forum posting is similar to online article submission, is among the most powerful SEO techniques. Article submission generally refers to the writing of articles that are relevant to your business, whereas in forum submission one needs to find a relevant forum and thread or create their own thread for submission/promotion of business.
Conclusion: Forums are placed on the internet where like-minded people gather and discuss the topics. The technique of discussion refers to as forum submission. In recent years forum submission has become a very important tool in floating ones thought, sharing of knowledge and information, and promoting one’s business ideas.